Monday, July 25, 2011

Gifts for in-laws



This green set is for my husband's brother's wife. She likes fine pieces. Sorry, my camera is not doing justice to the pieces. Ha Ha Ha





This aquamarine set is for my second sister-in-law. My husband's second sister who is 4 years older than him. She is a professor in America and has her own research foundation - cystic fibrosis.




This set is made from tiger eyes for my husband's youngest brother's wife. She is an optalmologist in America.









This set is for my third sister-in-law who is 3 years older than my husband. She is a tutor nurse once but she recently earned her PhD in nursing.





And this last set is for my eldest sister-in-law. She is a pharmacists in Australia. Her whole family has migrated to Australia.

No comments:

Post a Comment